Holiday Inn Port Moresby is a popular luxury hotel in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea nearby most major landmarks and tourist attractions like Hubert Murray Stadium and Lloyd Robson Oval ideal situated for a vacation. The Holiday Inn Port Moresby houses a selection of guestrooms and Holiday Inn is one of the most recognizable luxury accommodation service providers around the world. The Holiday Inn group offers two distinct types of accommodation: high-rise, full-service plaza hotels and low-rise, full-service hotels. The former also featured several high-rises with round, central-core construction, instantly recognizable from the 1970s. Both provide pools at most locations, room service, a restaurant, an exercise room, and functional but comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Suites & Hotel rooms – establishments featuring all the amenities and services of a usual Holiday Inn but also comes with luxury rooms mixed with suites.
- Holiday Inn Resort – Holding all the services and amenities of a full service Holiday Inn, however luxury resorts are considered a pure luxury holiday accommodation than with the same high standards. Most Holiday Inn Resorts targeting top destinations for beach holidays and theme related holidays such as golf resorts.
- Holiday Inn Select – upper-class full-service hotels which cater to business travelers. In 2006, it was announced that Holiday Inn Select hotels will be discontinued. Existing hotels may continue to operate under the Holiday Inn Select flag until their existing license expires, however many are converting to Crowne Plaza or standard Holiday Inn hotel properties, without any further marketing or advertising based around the “Select” moniker.
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resorts – These are Holiday Inn properties in holiday resort areas with full-service facilities and deluxe service. These are typically very extensive properties.
- Express by Holiday Inn, Park Royal, London.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court – which exist only in South Africa and Europe and are customized to reflect the local culture.
- Holiday Inn Express – Smaller versions of Holiday Inn hotels with fewer amenities and services.
Other Holiday Inn brands
Although originally named “Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza”, the Crowne Plaza moniker was split from Holiday Inn in the year 1994 to form a distinctive hotel brand. IN the 1960s, two Holiday Inn Jr. motels; one in Rantoul, Missouri and the other in Illinois. Rooms were located in portables, even though the Rantoul location also had one less big section in a traditionally-constructed. In 1996, Holiday Inn hired marketing specialist agency Fallon McElligott, dropping Young & Rubicam after a 6 year relationship. IN the 1960s, there was also a Holiday Inn Jr. in Cleveland, Mississippi. It had a traditionally constructed lobby and restaurant with portable rooms in the back of the hotel.